There may be some major changes coming to the world of ultrasonography these next few years. The experts at Integra Medical Systems are here to make sure that you get all the information you need to be prepared. When it comes to an ultrasound machine for sale, we are the best ones to trust. We are located in Miami.
6 Predictions You Need To Know
- The report highlights the application of ultrasound systems in cardiology. An alarming rise in the incidence of cardiac disorders throughout the globe is expected to drive the adoption of ultrasound systems, which are effectively used in cardiology diagnostics. Between 2017 and 2022, more than $430 million worth of incremental opportunity will be created by the application of ultrasound systems in cardiology. The report also predicts that nearly half of the ultrasound systems sold in the global market during the forecast period will be developed on 2-D ultrasound imaging technology.
- Healthcare infrastructure in developed economies such as the U.S. and Canada is expected to promote the adoption of ultrasound systems. The report projects that by the end of 2022, North America’s ultrasound systems market will have reached an estimated value of $ 3.2 billion. During this forecast period, North America is also anticipated to be the largest market for ultrasound systems in the world.
- The report also observes impressive growth in the ultrasound systems market across European countries. In 2017, more than 25 percent of the global ultrasound systems market value is expected to be accounted for by sales of ultrasound systems in Europe.
- Demand for ultrasound systems in the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is projected to be lower than North America and Europe. However, manufacturers will be interested in laying down their production units in this region. As a result, the APEJ ultrasound systems market is likely to account for more than 15 percent of the global market revenues throughout the forecast period.
- Based on the portability of ultrasound systems, the report expects higher demand for standalone systems. By procuring revenues worth $4.2 billion, standalone ultrasound systems will dominate the global market with more than 70 percent revenue share towards the end of 2017. On the other hand, portable ultrasound systems will showcase robust revenue growth at 6.4 percent CAGR, reflecting a little over 17 percent share on the global ultrasound systems market.
- Hospitals will remain the largest end-users of ultrasound systems in the global market and account for half of its value in the years to come. Meanwhile, diagnostic centers will contribute to nearly 20 percent of the global ultrasound systems market, procuring revenues worth $1.6 billion by the end of 2022.
Ultrasonography is Our Speciality
Integra Medical Systems LLC is one most active dealer of ultrasound machines and portable ultrasound machines in the USA through a fast growing and demanding ultrasound solutions from Alpinion Medical System. Integra Medical System LLC carries a wide variety of ultrasonography and diagnostic imaging equipment and helps you to find the right ultrasound machine for your practice.
With a broad line of solutions for diagnostic ultrasound that are able to support the most demanding need from the industry covering specialties and/or applications as: breast ultrasound, cardiac ultrasound, emergency ultrasound, musculoskeletal – MSK ultrasound, OB/GYN ultrasound, pain management ultrasound, pediatric ultrasound, radiology ultrasound, urology ultrasound, vascular ultrasound, veterinary ultrasound, sports medicine ultrasound, orthopedic surgery ultrasound, perioperative endocrinology ultrasound, anesthesiology ultrasound, critical care ultrasound.
Call Us Today For The Best Ultrasound Machine For Sale
Stay on top of the changes that can potentially affect ultrasonography. We are Integra Medical System LLC distributor of Alpinion Ultrasound Systems. One of the fast-growing ultrasound machine companies in the USA competing with GE ultrasounds, Philips ultrasounds, Samsung ultrasounds, Siemens ultrasounds, and Toshiba ultrasounds. Call our professionals today for more information on our ultrasound machine for sale. We are located in Miami.