Leader in Ultrasound Systems with The Best Prices in the US Market.
Integra Medical System LLC is the a distributor of ALPINION Ultrasound Systems. One of the fastest-growing ultrasound machine companies in the U.S. competing with GE ultrasounds, Philips ultrasounds, Samsung ultrasounds, Siemens ultrasounds and Toshiba ultrasounds.
WANT TO SEE HOW OUR AMAZING PRODUCTS WORK?
Console Ultrasound Systems
– High-end hardware and software platforms from the top model produced by Alpinion
– With the Dual pulser, clear and accurate Doppler data can be displayed while maintaining sharp 2D images
– Superb image quality in 2D-mode
– Reliable high performance in Color Doppler
-Consistent image quality, enabled by enhanced digital signal processing and imaging algorithms
-Offers a wide selection for complete exam coverage including abdominal, small parts, vascular, OB/GYN, etc.
An ultrasound transducer converts electrical energy into mechanical (sound) energy and back again, based on the piezoelectric effect. It is the hand-held component of the ultrasound machine that is responsible for the production and detection of ultrasound waves. The ultrasound transducers differ in construction based on:
- Piezoelectric crystal arrangement
- Aperture (footprint)
ALPINION’s research and development in medical transducer technology ranges from advanced diagnostic ultrasound transducers – both PZT and single crystal material, innovative and unique processing technology, and application-specific acoustic designs – to treatment transducers that are specialized for use with HIFU.
In the field of ultrasound equipment, Alpinion has developed the largest variety of single crystal transducers, including convex, volume convex, and phased array transducers.
Integra Medical Systems Carries Top of The Line Ultrasound Machines
Why shop around for an ultrasound machine that is reliable and reasonably priced? We have just what you need here! Welcome to Integra Medical Systems. Located in the heart of Miami, our shop has everything you need, including am Alpinion ultrasound. If you are on the fence about whether or not you should purchase a machine, or are not sure what to look for, we are here to help!
Different Uses Of Ultrasound Machines
- Diagnostic Imaging– Ultrasound is used by medical professionals for numerous diagnostic purposes, and can assist with diagnosing various conditions affecting the liver, kidneys, ovaries, and uterus, along with cardiac and vascular structures. Ultrasound imaging can also detect underlying issues affecting the internal organs, but isn’t great at transmitting through bones due to their density nor organs that hold air or gas
- Pregnancy– Sonography can assist with determining when a woman’s baby is due. Moreover, gynecologists use ultrasound to detect the presence of multiple children, birth defects, issues with the placental tissue, and other various complications
- Therapeutic Treatments– Ultrasound imaging cannot assist with dense materials such as bone, but it can be used for detecting and treatment of soft tissue injuries. This means physical therapists can use it as well as physicians.
- Medical Procedures– Generally, the use of ultrasound imaging is to avoid needing to have more invasive procedures. However, it can also be a tool to aid a physician in performing an invasive surgery and can assist with making the procedure a lot less intrusive than it would be otherwise, and also improves the chances of a procedure’s success and decreases the chances of any complications
The Benefits of Having an Ultrasound Machine!
All About an Alpinion Ultrasound
ALPINION’s an innovative and recognized ultrasound brand ‘E-CUBE’ principles (‘Extreme Clarity’, ‘Efficient Workflow,’ ‘Ergonomic Design’) reflect ALPINION’s technological philosophy that provides customers with uniform image quality throughout the product lifetime.
ALPINION has focused on acoustic engineering and front-end technology since we initiated our ultrasound business. There has traditionally been a strong focus on back-end processing in ultrasound; however, we shifted attention to the front-end with a focus on the signal quality sent to system processors.
ALPINION’s research and development in medical transducer technology range from advanced diagnostic ultrasound transducers – both PZT and single crystal material, innovative and unique processing technology, and application-specific acoustic designs – to treatment transducers specialized for use with HIFU.
In the ultrasound field, ALPINION has developed the largest variety of single crystal transducers, including convex, volume convex, and phased array transducers.
Still Not Convinced?
Our team of professionals wants to make sure you get on board when it comes to purchasing a new ultrasound, and here’s why:
- There are many options
- As with most other ultrasound machines, portable ultrasounds have many options depending on what you need. This gives you the ability to
- provide your patients with even more benefits. For those doctors that perform pregnancy ultrasounds, the 3D/4D option could be beneficial for you and your patients. For the cardiac doctor, the ability to have cardiac options in a system helps to enhance your practice.
- Saves your patients time
- Time is of the essence for patients, whether it is because they just do not want to wait or because they have an illness that needs immediate treatment. With a portable ultrasound machine, you do not have to worry about making patients wait for an available room with an ultrasound machine.
- One of the largest benefits of the portable ultrasound machine is the ability to ensure a proper diagnosis the first time. All too often, clinics that become too crowded or busy end up diagnosing without the ultrasound, which can lead to a wrong diagnosis. With an ultrasound machine that is portable, you can move the machine to where the patients are and give them an in-depth exam right away.
Contact Us Today!
Check out these sonography machine events happening all around the country! We have what you are looking for. Get a portable ultrasound machine for your vet clinic today! We are Integra Medical System LLC distributor of Alpinion Ultrasound Systems. One of the fast-growing ultrasound machine companies in the USA competing with GE ultrasounds, Philips ultrasounds, Samsung ultrasounds, Siemens ultrasounds, and Toshiba ultrasounds. Call our professionals today for more information on our ultrasound machine. Our ultrasound transducers are located in Miami.
Have questions about our products?
Whether you have questions about our demonstrations, financing options, or equipment capabilities, we're always here to help.