If you work in the medical profession, you know how helpful an ultrasound machine can be, that is why ALPINION is always working to improve its ultrasound technology so it can provide innovative and cutting edge machines and platforms to make it possible for doctors and techniques to analyze images to diagnose their patients accurately. It can be difficult to keep up with the ever-changing world of technology, which is why Integra Medical Systems in Miami can help you learn more about these technologies and how they are working to improve your machines!
All of the Details About ALPINION’s Ultrasound Technology
The software inside of an ultrasound machine needs to be constantly changing and improving in order to provide the reliability and results that medical professionals need. That is why ALPINION is committed to developing core technologies that will provide state of the art image performance. All of the products and machines provided by this innovative company have their cutting edge technologies integrated into them. More information on some of their technologies can be found below!
- FleXcan Architecture is the company’s ultrasound imaging platform. It provides stable imaging performance while maintaining image quality throughout the entire machine’s lifetime. The software is easy to upgrade as well; that way, as new developments are rolled out, you can keep your machine up to date.
- The Optimal Imaging Suite is ALPINION’s post-processing technology that is available in all of their E-CUBE series. This application helps create optimized images by decreasing artifacts and enhancing detailed structures. This specific technology gives technicians the option to optimize images for higher resolution and deeper penetration.
- Transducer technology is used to convert a signal from one form of energy into another form of energy. Transducers send and receive ultrasound signals to create ultrasound image. Transducer technology allows clinics, doctor’s offices, and hospitals get superior ultrasound imaging, so they are better equipped to diagnose and treat patients’ conditions.
- MicroFit Technology has helped create lighter weight transducers, which has helped reduce operator fatigue. A lot of attention was directed to the transducer cable so that it can become the lightest and most flexible in the industry. This has helped significantly reduce the strain that is put on the technician who is conducting the scan. Although steps have been made to reduce the parts of the transducers, the image quality of the tests have not been compromised at all.
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound technology has transformed ultrasound machines into a therapeutic tool instead of something that is just used for medical imaging diagnosis. This technology works to focus high energy to one focal point in the body. The focused energy causes a rapid rise in temperature allowing damaged tissue to be treated.
Contact Us For A New Ultrasound Machine
Integra Medical System LLC in Miami, is a leading provider of ultrasound machines. We pride ourselves on offering the best equipment and ultrasound technology on the market, so our clients can deliver the best care to their patients. If you’re looking for new equipment call or visit us today for more information and to learn how we can help you!