Have you ever heard of an echocardiogram machine? Or a test called a diagnostic cardiac ultrasound? What if we told you that here at Integra Medical Systems, we have all the ultrasounds you will need. Located in Miami, our shop has all your ultrasound necessities.
What is an Echocardiogram Machine?
An echocardiogram (echo) is a test that uses high-frequency sound waves (ultrasound) to take pictures of your heart. The test is also called echocardiography or diagnostic cardiac ultrasound.
Be sure to check out these cool facts:
- An echo uses sound waves to create pictures of your heart’s chambers, valves, walls, and the blood vessels (aorta, arteries, veins) attached to your heart.
- A probe called a transducer is passed over your chest. The probe produces sound waves that bounce off your heart and “echo” back to the probe. These waves are changed into pictures viewed on a video monitor.
- An echo can’t harm you.
Why Would A Person Need a Diagnostic Cardiac Ultrasound?
Your doctor may use an echo test to look at your heart’s structure and check how well your heart functions.
The test helps your doctor find out:
- The size and shape of your heart, and the size, thickness, and movement of your heart’s walls.
- How your heart moves.
- The heart’s pumping strength.
- If the heart valves are working correctly.
- If blood is leaking backwards through your heart valves.
- If the heart valves are too narrow.
- If there is a tumor or infectious growth around your heart valves.
The test also will help your doctor find out if there are:
- Problems with the outer lining of your heart (the pericardium).
- Problems with the large blood vessels that enter and leave the heart.
- Blood clots in the chambers of your heart.
- Abnormal holes between the chambers of the heart.
More About Our Company
Integra Medical Systems LLC is one most active ultrasound machines and portable ultrasound machines dealers in the USA with more than 20 years of experience. Our organization is made up of professionals from different backgrounds and perfectly trained to provide you with all the answers you might have at any time.
We represent ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS, one of the most advanced companies in technologies associated to ultrasound as the high-class single crystal transducer technology. ALPINION with headquarter in South Korea and part of ILJIN Group is one of the fast-growing brands in this industry.
We offer a broad line of diagnostic ultrasound solutions that are able to support the most demanding needs from the Health Care industry covering specialties and/or applications as: breast ultrasound, cardiac ultrasound, emergency ultrasound, musculoskeletal – MSK ultrasound, OB/GYN ultrasound, pain management ultrasound, pediatric ultrasound, radiology ultrasound, urology ultrasound, vascular ultrasound, veterinary ultrasound, sports medicine ultrasound, orthopedic surgery ultrasound, perioperative endocrinology ultrasound, anesthesiology ultrasound, critical care ultrasound.
Call Us For An Echocardiogram Machine
We have what you are looking for. Get a cardiac ultrasound machine for your business today! We are Integra Medical System LLC distributor of Alpinion Ultrasound Systems. One of the fast-growing ultrasound machine companies in the USA competing with GE ultrasounds, Philips ultrasounds, Samsung ultrasounds, Siemens ultrasounds, and Toshiba ultrasounds. Call our professionals today for more information on our ultrasound machine. Our ultrasound transducers are located in Miami.