Console Ultrasound Systems
Console Ultrasound Systems Offer Numerous Benefits
The medical field is constantly evolving and finding better ways to keep us healthy on a daily basis. As amazing as our bodies are, there is a wide range of complications that we can experience at any given point. Having Alpinion ultrasound equipment available in your office or hospital will allow you to diagnose specific health concerns that used to go undetected. Not only will this enable the doctors to do their job better, but it will give the patients a more accurate diagnosis and treatment plan that works for them. If you’re looking for the latest ultrasound equipment for sale in Miami, contact Integra Medical Systems today!
By using a probe, also known as a transducer, the doctors will rub the suspected area. High-frequency sound pulses are transmitted into your body and will bounce off reflective tissue, bones, etc. The probe will pick up on these reflections and send them to a machine, which will calculate the distance from the transducer to the body part.
What we are left with is a visual image of what’s going on inside a person’s body. It’s a spectacular piece of medical device that continues to see significant improvements as we learn more about the technology involved. Today, ultrasound probes are responsible for sending millions of transmissions into your body each second.
Let’s take a look at some of the major benefits we see with ultrasound equipment for sale today:
- They offer a painless diagnosis that involves a smooth probe and a cold or warm gel
- Safer than X-Rays because they don’t expose the patient to ionizing radiation
- Soft tissues don’t usually show up on an X-Ray, but they do in an ultrasound image
- Widely-accessible and a rather inexpensive form of diagnosis
- As technology improves, so do the clarity of the images
- They have portable versions that look like a laptop, increasing its validity of use outside the office
- Very quick and easy for both the doctor and patient
While most hospitals and doctor’s offices will make use of an ultrasound machine daily, many haven’t upgraded their equipment in some time. When you trust the newer and more advanced equipment, you increase your chances of giving your patients a speedy and accurate diagnosis.
If you’re looking for ultrasound machines that Miami doctors and physicians trust, Alpinion ultrasound equipment is rated as one of the best. They have a wide variety of console and portable devices available and are continually looking for ways to improve them. Contact us today to view what we have available today!