Compact and easy to use
Leading Ultrasound Machine Company with The Best Prices in the US Market.
Integra Medical System LLC is the a distributor of ALPINION Ultrasound Systems. One of the fastest-growing ultrasound machine companies in the U.S. competing with GE ultrasounds, Philips ultrasounds, Samsung ultrasounds, Siemens ultrasounds and Toshiba ultrasounds.
WANT TO SEE HOW OUR AMAZING PRODUCTS WORK?
The Minisono is a new generation, tablet-based ultrasound diagnostic system that is smaller, simpler, and more compact that the bulky, complicated systems that are often utilized in hospitals. You can connect a MInisono to a Microsoft Surface tablet and perform ultrasound scans using software supported by the Windows platform. The Minisono is designed for quick and easy use anytime, anywhere. Since it’s both small and highly portable, you are able to put it to use conveniently even in tight spaces without having to change the position of the patient or other devices. The Minisono also helps patients feel more relaxed and increase their trust in the examination as you can perform scans on patients up close and share the screen to assist them with understanding what’s happening. The Minoso Portable ultrasound equipment can be used conveniently in space- and time-constrained environments, like a clinic, hospital ward, emergency room, or operating theater, while providing high-quality diagnostic examinations. The Minisono can accompany you anytime, anywhere necessity requires, ushering in a new paradigm in ultrasound diagnosis.
Console Ultrasound Systems
The E-CUBE 8 DIAMOND Series is an indispensable partner for your practice. Your patients can enjoy individual service and care, and the healthcare efficiency will also be improved. The E-CUBE 8 DIAMOND is a smart, reliable product that ensures high performance with outstanding image quality and multi-purpose usability and the most rational choice for you. Some top features include:
– High-end hardware and software platforms from the top model produced by Alpinion
– With the Dual pulser, clear and accurate Doppler data can be displayed while maintaining sharp 2D images
The sophisticated system and new UI (User Interface) design of E-Cube 15 Platinum will add premium value to your daily practice. The combination of a huge range of features and the powerful architecture applied will provide amazing image quality and assist you in facilitating productive diagnostic exams. In turn, you will be able to spare extra time for communicating with individual patients to offer quality care. Some features include:
– Superb image quality in 2D-mode
– Reliable high performance in Color Doppler
Supported by ALPINION’s family of proprietary Crystal SignatureTM transducers and solutions for technically difficult patients in every exam type, the E-Cube 11 offers new levels of imaging performance. Some top features include:
-Consistent image quality, enabled by enhanced digital signal processing and imaging algorithms
-Offers a wide selection for complete exam coverage including abdominal, small parts, vascular, OB/GYN, etc.
An ultrasound transducer converts electrical energy into mechanical (sound) energy and back again, based on the piezoelectric effect. It is the hand-held component of the ultrasound system that is responsible for the production and detection of ultrasound waves. The ultrasound transducers differ in construction based on:
- Piezoelectric crystal arrangement
- Aperture (footprint)
ALPINION’s research and development in medical transducer technology ranges from advanced diagnostic ultrasound transducers – both PZT and single crystal material, innovative and unique processing technology, and application-specific acoustic designs – to treatment transducers that are specialized for use with HIFU.
In the field of ultrasound equipment, Alpinion has developed the largest variety of single crystal transducers, including convex, volume convex, and phased array transducers.
Integra Medical Systems Carries Top of The Line Ultrasound Machines
Why shop around for an ultrasound system that is reliable and reasonably priced? We have just what you need here! Welcome to Integra Medical Systems. Located in the heart of Miami, our shop has everything you need, including am Alpinion ultrasound. If you are on the fence about whether or not you should purchase a machine, or are not sure what to look for, we are here to help!
Different Uses Of Ultrasound Machines
- Diagnostic Imaging– Ultrasound is used by medical professionals for numerous diagnostic purposes, and can assist with diagnosing various conditions affecting the liver, kidneys, ovaries, and uterus, along with cardiac and vascular structures. Ultrasound imaging can also detect underlying issues affecting the internal organs, but isn’t great at transmitting through bones due to their density nor organs that hold air or gas
- Pregnancy– Sonography can assist with determining when a woman’s baby is due. Moreover, gynecologists use ultrasound to detect the presence of multiple children, birth defects, issues with the placental tissue, and other various complications
- Therapeutic Treatments– Ultrasound imaging cannot assist with dense materials such as bone, but it can be used for detecting and treatment of soft tissue injuries. This means physical therapists can use it as well as physicians.
- Medical Procedures– Generally, the use of ultrasound imaging is to avoid needing to have more invasive procedures. However, it can also be a tool to aid a physician in performing an invasive surgery and can assist with making the procedure a lot less intrusive than it would be otherwise, and also improves the chances of a procedure’s success and decreases the chances of any complications
The Benefits of Having an Ultrasound System!
For a patient, waiting for an important diagnosis can be a challenge. Having to go from the doctor and then to a separate facility for an ultrasound can feel like torture enough, but having to wait for a follow-up appointment to discuss the results can make the wait even worse. By having an ultrasound system in the office, the patient can be diagnosed more quickly. You will be able to provide your patients with an in-depth assessment of their ultrasound results in a timely manner. The doctor can recommend any follow-up treatment during the same visit.
Having an ultrasonographic machine in your medical facility will help make treatment more affordable for a patient. Oftentimes, many insurance companies won’t cover a separate trip to an ultrasound center on top of the original appointment. Many offices feel they can’t afford a standard ultrasound system, as the price can range from $20,000 to $75,000. A portable ultrasound system provides the same quality results at just a fraction of the cost. We also offer many financing options for equipment through third-party financial institutions.
A patient’s time is important. Many are running to the doctor’s office for a quick examination before returning to work. As a doctor, this makes it more important than ever to provide care and answers as quickly and efficiently as possible. Having an ultrasound system on-site will put an end to patients having to travel to a separate facility for the diagnostic testing they need. Instead, they can get results in the same visit.
All About an Alpinion Ultrasound
ALPINION’s an innovative and recognized ultrasound brand ‘E-CUBE’ principles (‘Extreme Clarity’, ‘Efficient Workflow,’ ‘Ergonomic Design’) reflect ALPINION’s technological philosophy that provides customers with uniform image quality throughout the product lifetime.
ALPINION has focused on acoustic engineering and front-end technology since we initiated our ultrasound business. There has traditionally been a strong focus on back-end processing in ultrasound; however, we shifted attention to the front-end with a focus on the signal quality sent to system processors.
ALPINION’s research and development in medical transducer technology range from advanced diagnostic ultrasound transducers – both PZT and single crystal material, innovative and unique processing technology, and application-specific acoustic designs – to treatment transducers specialized for use with HIFU.
In the ultrasound field, ALPINION has developed the largest variety of single crystal transducers, including convex, volume convex, and phased array transducers.
Still Not Convinced?
Our team of professionals wants to make sure you get on board when it comes to purchasing a new ultrasound, and here’s why:
- There are many options
- As with most other ultrasound machines, portable ultrasounds have many options depending on what you need. This gives you the ability to
- provide your patients with even more benefits. For those doctors that perform pregnancy ultrasounds, the 3D/4D option could be beneficial for you and your patients. For the cardiac doctor, the ability to have cardiac options in a system helps to enhance your practice.
- Saves your patients time
- Time is of the essence for patients, whether it is because they just do not want to wait or because they have an illness that needs immediate treatment. With portable ultrasound equipment, you do not have to worry about making patients wait for an available room with an ultrasound system.
- One of the largest benefits of having portable ultrasound equipment is the ability to ensure a proper diagnosis the first time. All too often, clinics that become too crowded or busy end up diagnosing without the ultrasound, which can lead to a wrong diagnosis. With a portable ultrasound system, you can move the machine to where the patients are and give them an in-depth exam right away.
Contact Us Today!
Check out these sonography machine events happening all around the country! We have what you are looking for. Get a portable ultrasound system for your vet clinic today! We are Integra Medical System LLC distributor of Alpinion Ultrasound Systems. One of the fast-growing ultrasonographic machine companies in the USA competing with GE ultrasounds, Philips ultrasounds, Samsung ultrasounds, Siemens ultrasounds, and Toshiba ultrasounds. Call our professionals today for more information on our ultrasound machines. Our ultrasound transducers are located in Miami.
Have questions about our products?
Whether you have questions about our demonstrations, the ultrasound machine cost, financing options, or equipment capabilities, we're always here to help.